DIGITAL - Custom Island/Landmass Background
For use with my Digital Map Packs! Now you can have your own custom island or landmass created in the same style as the rest of my maps.
Need a custom island background? I'm happy to help. Add this product (Custom Island/Landmass Background) to your cart. Upon purchasing, you will also receive these instructions via downlodable zip file.
Follow these steps (see last image for reference):
- Take a regular sized sheet of white paper.
- Using a black marker, draw a continuous, unbroken (this is important! No gaps!), outline of your island/landmass. Indicate "Up" or "North" somewhere on the sheet. Note on the sheet if you'd like a painted ocean.
- OPTIONAL: Using a different color (Blue maybe?) draw up to 3 major rivers/lakes.
- OPTIONAL: Using a different color (Green?) roughly outline areas you'd like to be stained green on the map.
- Scan or take a well lit photo of your drawing. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference your purchase and allow up to 7 days for turnaround time. (Usually much faster, but I do travel a lot for work)
Personal Use License
The content owner (Cave Geek Art) grants the buyer a non-exclusive, perpetual, personal use license to view, download, display, and copy the content, subject to the following restrictions: The content is licensed for personal use only, not commercial use. The content may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The content may not be resold, relicensed, sub-licensed, rented, leased, or used in advertising. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the content remain exclusively with the content owner. There are no warranties, express or implied. The content is provided 'as is.' Neither the content owner, payment processing service, nor hosting service will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential, or other damages arising out of this license or the buyer's use of the content.
You will receive your custom island/landmass in the following formats:
-1 full image (18x24) jpeg at 300dpi.
-4 quarter images (9x12 each) jpeg at 300dpi (for easier uploading to Roll20)